Monday, September 03, 2007

Life Oh Life

Things has been rather slow. days are slower when there's no one around to spin it for you. this is my 4th day of sem-break and im complaining. geez i need a life. i miss home. i miss my family. i miss my comfort zone. im not saying life is entirely lame and boring. but mom and sister just went back this afternoon and i hate the feeling of emptiness and blank. its only 1 hour and 45minutes plane ride to go home. but the impossible-ness of it makes it so frustrating. time is the defactor.

i know i have things to do...lots of it in fact but i cant get myself up to do it. because im dumb. hah! i have a presentation due next week and a report due on the 19th. and why am i not doing my research? cause i told you. im dumb. my head is spinning rather rapidly now. and while im thinking that my stomach is lurching. darn i dont know what to do. today must be the most boring day of my life. everybody seemed to be paired up somewhere enjoying the holidays. sarah and munshi went to PD being lovey-dovey. dont get me wrong. im not envious. mayb i sound like it. but i am not. seriously. im totally happy. but i want it to. i desperately want my boyfriend here. i want my memory of our trip to Sematan to re-collect. i want to soak myself under the sun, playing in the deep waters with him and just sit on the beach looking at him swim. nature begins within. and i know that now.

other than my immaculate and pathetic life cycle. other things has been developed for the past week. my friendship with a particular being has developed a new leaf. im glad. but i hope this is a beginning of a wonderful end. i dont want to fight nor be depress over things anymore. so be it. im happy. and i hope they are no more parasites in this world that would destroy a beautiful relationship. but ill miss the rows thou. tee hee.

to end; HAPPY 50TH MERDEKA MALAYSIA. you're indeed my home and the integration is a true nature. i love YOU! -this is for the date of 31st August 2007

with much love,
NinaLiyana

No comments: