Sunday, September 23, 2007

Movie

Today = Fun

Finally had an outing after so long... well to a shopping mall and doing something fun that is. when to watch a movie. i may sound pathetic or its sad to hear my lack of social life. but thats just it. i dont feel like socializing anymore. i use to love going out and staying out late. Ill only be in the house for sleeping time. but its different these time around. im back to my homely self again. nesting in my comfort zone called home. and its so stress free. not really but its still peaceful. no one bothering me with annoying facts and figures. etc.

oh btw, i watched Hair Spray today with sue, radhi and my sister. this is thanks to sue's suggestion. and it turn out to be INCREDIBLE. ill go watch it for the second time. for sure. infinity kudos for it. KUDOS. KUDOS. KUDOS.

despite the normal daily routine i have, the movie was intriguing. and its fun fun fun fun. thanks!

good night.

No comments: