Sunday, January 20, 2008

Maturity Sucks

I’ve never realized that being an adult is so hard, difficult and stressful. What happened to my stressed free environment? This is not a self-realization or what so ever. Just a statement in my account. Everything started when I had to hunt for a place for practical training and having to do 21.5 crdt hr for this semester. It leaves me hectic, tired and robotic. How I wished I didn’t push myself. But I cant stand leaving on campus any longer so opt for this. Aiyah. Its not that I don’t get time for myself. I get it every weekend but somehow it has always been about college. Either educational or the complimentary things that came with it upon registration. Assignments are pilling up and mid terms are on the roll. I officially can say I HATE MY LIFE. And honestly, I need a break. I think ill do that right after I finish my degree. Hopefully my endurance is strong. *cross-fingers* sadly, the only time my mind is free was when I went shopping with my family today. I bought lotsa colourful clothes that I like. Im happy that I didn’t-not even once thought of the pile of work I have to do. Im glad. Glad to have fun-loving family as my comfort zone. Me Love....

No comments: