Wednesday, January 04, 2006

my guitarist

[CELEBRATION]
hello! sitting at my usual spot again. new year was fab! went to OU street party for the countdown and it felt like a reunion as i saw my other 2 cuzz (dewi n kak marinie) celebrating there also. the rest of the gang was down at Cynna in KL. Wanted to meet up with them but then stupid things came up. but even so...i still enjoyed the very last bit. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! mwahs. hugs.

Hit for peterpan concert the next day 010106. that was another fab! despite the stupid things i had to go thru within the 2 days. -arrival- it was raining heavily when me and wandy arrived at the stadium. the "tanah" was so muddy. my shoe was ruined. but its worth it after seeing them perform. ahhh ariel is so damn hot. those six packs are incredible. uki is someone u would fall for too. aiya. so cheeky la me. ehehhe but its fun!

[AFTER PARTY....HEH!!!]
last night, sue played her guitar and sang for us (ppl who wanted to hear). im stuck to this one padi song..yea thanks to her. couldnt remember the name of the song but it is stuck in my head now. and did i tell you "she's fantastic?" she is..she is...i wanna learn toooo.... thumbs up for my dearest guitarist. she's so cool la. i bet if i was a guy i would feel threaten by her.boleh tackle any girl siot.mayb she was born for the stage. "another song is ringing in my head...." ok ok...no more compliments. later makin besar bontot sue. ehehhe i know she will love that to happen. eyh sue?

[TODAY]
when to class with sue cause my car is with wandy. tired of walking la. dont likeee... i miss my car already. talked to appa after class asking if he landed safely or not. he did. thank god. going to search for cheap fares later on. see la kan. nak balik kuching la!!! i feel slimmer now. suddenly jak! apa jak la. afterwards is our tourism meeting with the whole studio. i know it will be chaotic. trust me. lotsa em will never agree. better keep our fingers cross. my class too much dilemma la. later tonight will be going to mambo jambo kot...see if nong is up to it or not. mayb can get in free? ehehehe im lovin' it. ok la....

[END OF CHAPTER]
it became a long blog suddenly. so im bored. can i like stop now? ahahha...bye ppl. dont bother bout this crazy person. take care and have a nice life!

Lots of Love,
Nina

No comments: