Monday, January 23, 2006

what happened?

ok..i know its been a long time since i updated this little black book of mine. i love myself now. just a note. ehehhe

just a little update on what happened while i was gone form writing. its not in a correct order. im writing as and when i remember things. ok? so here goes....

my car got hit. lost my side mirror. sian cookie.wandy went back today n i cired. got a diamond dust ring from wandy before he left n i cried again.im emotional.u must know that by now.did a suprise party for my syg. it wasnt succesful but its still good.went clubbing that night too. came back at 6. my leg was hurting a week ago.limping and i feel so handicapped.thansk to friends i survived.had an incredible time doing projects with my legolas look alike. was tired the whole of last week cause of massive assignment due dates. and this list goes on...maybe ill update later?

im in a state of wreckness. my eyes are swollen n puffy after the cry. 2days in a row. and i have flu. hate it. now im going to be happy. typing all those history is very sad cause everything relates to one person. and that person is YOU. syg u so much...mwahs.

p/s: im leavingggggggggggggggg.....mwahs

Lots of Love,
Nina

No comments: