Saturday, January 07, 2006

recoveringgg...

i bet my friends will scream when i announce this. but seriously, i dont give a damn. im sure anyone deserves a second chance. so today was my 2nd anniversary with wandy. dont get me wrong, its not 2months but a serious long winded 2years relationship it has been. i broke up with him this morning. after considering a lot of things. but suddenly change my mind after our anniversary dinner. i guess when ure in love no other thing in this world matters. people face hardship now and than. so here i am, trying to endure and accept his mistake. maybe one day he'll do the same to me. i love you syg.....happy 2nd anniversary and many more to come. INSYAALLAH. we have open a fresh chapter in our live for starters. hopefully nothing messy will come our way that we couldnt solve. if this thing happens again next time. im sure to hold tightly to my guns. so, to my lovely friends, i guess thats done huh? thanks for all your support and kind loving care. i love u with all my heart. wouldnt succeed if it wasnt for you girls. BIG HUG!

p/s: today is recovering...2moro is a blast for the future.

good night.

Love,
Nina

No comments: