Thursday, January 26, 2006

world around me

hello again!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~
nothing to report back today. i just wanna say to everyone that i feel ancient after going to our national library today (with daydeck as usual). the place for lepaking way back in the early 2000. where ppl meet ppl and not forgetting dating...hah! i use to like going there as a teen. i mean im not that old la. just 20 but ive grown so mature that i couldnt recognise myself sometimes. instead of cuci-mata-ing like i use to back then, i was there to do a real research for my assignment. thats why i feel so lame, boring n ancient. i saw all these school kids sitting at the library with their form 3, form 4 and spm books. and i look at mine. SHIT! urban planning? town planning? laws? street design? im oldddddd...i hate the big 2-0. and i hate my campus. hate my lecturers for giving too much work to do. and most important is. i hate my life without wandy. ala syg....come back k? mwahs. i love you. ok before i get all mushi and i bet no one needs to know or read the jiwangness i have. ill let it be like that. im gonna enjoy my chat with people i love now and the rest of you...get a life! stop reading my foolishness blog. love ya! *HuGs*

Lots of Love,
Nina

No comments: