Tuesday, March 29, 2005

All Alone

Here i come in wide open arms, in this dream again. to be the only one. i share my dream with somebody today but nothing seems so right. now i know im all alone again in my room and back again to be the lonely one. sometimes i cry refining all the things i had to do, to make someone happy and understand me but i know its hard for people to appreciate cause these are the minor things in life people forget to be thankful. i wasnt suppose to indulge myself back again into this kind of trauma that would keep me in the coma for the rest of my life. im not the singing bird people could cage in those golden cage as i would love to fly above the sky. feel free and independantly. the stronger i meant to be the weaker i get. the harder i try to build the walls around me they crumbles like ashes easily. this i s a black code for my little black book. peace for all eternity!

No comments: