Sunday, March 06, 2005

something got to give

nothing interesting here guys!! get out! watch out! hurry save you lives from reading this hideous write up! im just taking a break on research now. heavy load on my back right now as finals are approaching..can't believe my foundation year is finally going to be over soon!! anyways, as me and my beloved "daddy" crack our brains to get this work done..(well, cant have my own brain craked, cant i?) some may be enjoying zoukfest in Genting right now....so not fair!! im stuck with assignments and my cuzz as well as my neighbour is stuck babysitting her youg cute adorable sister....which is better? hah!! to end this heart breaking session ill say....good night!
gotcha!! you guys must have expected something like more flowery ending? thanks to my cracking brain i cant develop a single line...bye guys and i hate those you went to zoukfest cause i wanttttttt also!!! *bluek~~

No comments: