Friday, March 18, 2005

something smells

ok i know i shouldnt be doing this as i am in my exam week but who can stop a girl for being curious to write? i know someday it'll kill me but as for now im leaving it to uphold...dignity and beyond? yeah wadeva...anyways i have been stress out for this couple of weeks but all of it is soon to be over...one paper down and 3 to go...what do you expect me to feel? easy...happy happy happt toooraAaaHhhHHhh! yeeha...im so gonna enjoy this laggingness in me to register i am stil in EXAMMMM week but im so gonna enjoy the sound of music broadway show even better after the exams...please please please come back to my senses...yah already! im starting to crap more than i would be able to in real life. this is plain text..no one can deny its very good and easy to use. express ya'll...its time to express the grooveeeeeeee...yeah babe! im outta here...there's rice to cook in the kitchen... tOoodLeSsssSSS!!! i love smacking butt! check out guys butt is better...dont ya think? love 'em...em em em! *wink!

1 comment:

Bewitching Star said...

i am aint i nong? ehehhe.. no one can stop me from watching sound of music...i repeat..NO ONE!!! not even my mom...(hah! as if..)