Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Mighty Me

ok ok...i know the title made a confusion for all of you currently reading..what can i say? nothing else amuse me the most than a pretty kick off title loving myself too much. im self centred and nothing can be done about that. i dont think anyone has ever love theirselves too much like i do. Anyways, im in computer class AGAIN!! at its 3.33pm and im half dead...opps! i mean half bored. Have tonnes to do but still working on it. Too lazy! finals is just around the corner..talking bout around the corner...im SOoooo going to the the sound of music broadway show! so cool kan? ive been a fan all my life and now its all becoming so true. well here i go again crapping nonsense..but i likeeeeeeeee! to tell you the truth i dunno why im posting this issue but simply cause ive finished comp class? got 8 over 10 so that'll be ok right? ok lah..dunno what else to say. i love myself more than anything. love for fools? nahhh...love for the dead...mentioning JESSE the hot spanish ghost...i know he's around me looking out for me...how cool can this be? yeay!!

lots of love from the writer/poster,
Bewitching Star @ Nina Liyana

No comments: