Thursday, March 17, 2005

depletion of today

since the presentation, ive had restless nights but just that! gladly i was home to take my mind of it. anyways, something happened today that made me laugh at a stalker that could never leave me to rest in peace...die perhaps but surely not in peace. coating inscripts that mayb i wouldnt understand but i figured it out dude!!! im a hell of a chic for you to mess around with. i maybe gentle and bubbly but im not dumb. yeah? well other than that nothing extraordinary happened. just laze around after computer quiz and just got back from kak amu's house for dinner. nothing could be done more lovely than today. thanks to me, myself and i...im loving every minute of my life. anything gonna happen will happen...even if we don't like it. im trying to have an open heart for this so help me GOD! toooOOOoorahhHHhhhHHhhh everyone! and good night..

p/s: sorry to cut it short...finals this friday! wish me luck! *hUgS*

No comments: